SIENNA project: technology, ethics and human rights
- Date: 06 November, 13:00–14:30
- Location: Biomedicinskt centrum, BMC Boströmrummet
- Lecturer: Heidi Howard (PhD, CRB) and Josepine Fernow (Work Package Leader, CRB)
- Organiser: Centre for Research Ethics and Bioethics
- Contact person: Pär Segerdahl
Open higher seminar
Human genomics, human enhancement and human-machine interaction offer benefits for both individuals and society. But these technologies also challenge our notions of what is ethical. SIENNA will provide frameworks to help develop research ethics protocols, professional ethical codes and better legal frameworks.