Open seminar: Collaborative Digital Innovation
- Date: 03 May, 13:00–17:00
- Location: Campus Gotland Lecture hall E22
- Organiser: AIS SIGPrag and Digital Innovation Gotland (DIG)
- Contact person: Jonas Sjöström
Welcome to an exciting seminar on the topic collaborative digital innovation. The seminar includes five presentations and a panel debate, highlighting various aspects of digital innovation in collaboration between academia and practice.
- Peter Andersson (IT strategist, Svenska Spel),
- Kieran Conboy (professor, National University of Ireland, Galway),
- Shirley Gregor (professor, ANU College of Business and Economics, Sydney),
- Therése Kullåker (business developer, Region Gotland),
- Mikael Wiberg (professor, Umeå University).
The seminar is free, but there is a limited number of seats. Register no later than April 15 on http://doit.medfarm.uu.se/kurt11527.
The seminar is organized by AIS SIGPrag and Digital Innovation Gotland (DIG). DIG is a project at the Department of informatics and Media at Uppsala University. The project is funded by Region Gotland and by the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth.