Liminality in arms: The war, the volunteers and the state-society relationship in Ukraine
- Datum: 2017-11-21 kl 15:15 – 17:00
- Plats: Institute for Russian and Eurasian Studies (IRES) Gamla toget 3, 3 vån, IRES Bibliotek
- Föreläsare: Ilmari Käihkö is post-doctoral researcher associated with the Department of Sociology, Uppsala University, supported by the Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF). His research concentrates on creation, use and control of force, and the ethnographic field methods which assist in the investigation of these issues.
- Arrangör: Institute for Russian and Eurasian Studies (IRES)
- Kontaktperson: Jevgenija Gehsbarga
- Telefon: 018 471 1630