India's Strategic Concerns in the 21st Century: The Debate Within
- Datum: 13 november, kl. 13.15–15.00
- Plats: Engelska parken ENG 2-K1023
- Föreläsare: Prof. Shantanu Chakrabarti (Calcutta University)
- Arrangör: Forum for South Asia Studies
- Kontaktperson: Margaret Hunt
- Telefon: 702646844
A public lecture sponsored by the Forum for South Asia Studies.
Professor Shantanu Chakrabarti is professor of history at Calcutta University and a convenor of the Institute of Foreign Policy Studies. He is the author and editor of numerous books and articles on the privatisation of security in the post-Cold War period; Indian perspectives on cooperation in South Asia; the non-western roots of conflict resolution; issues and perspectives in the securitisation process; and comparative analysis of security policy in India and Europe. This lecture is sponsored by the Forum for South Asia Studies.