Handling of flammable products
- Date: –12:00
- Location: Biomedicinskt centrum, BMC
- Lecturer: Dr. Frances Deegan
- Organiser: Frances Deegan
- Contact person: Frances Deegan
Welcome to a course about the handling of flammable products
You will learn more about the risks when handling flammable products and how you can prevent accidents and incidents from happening. We’ll also talk about how to act if accidents happens! The course is important for all who are working in a laboratory where flammable products are handled, and even more important if you are a director or deputy director for the handling. Please, spread the invitation to all your colleagues in your laboratories!
Content of the course
- Flammable products - what are they?
- Handling in the laboratory
- Preventative work and crisis preparedness
The course includes theory, discussions, exercises and real-life examples.
The number of seats is limited so don’t wait too long with the registration.
Click on the link below: http://doit.medfarm.uu.se/kurt15067 by the 21st of November