Premiere for the MedHum Seminar: Evidence-based Medicine
- Date: –15:00
- Location: – Rausing Room and Zoom
- Organiser: Department of History of Science and Ideas and Centre for Medical Humanities
- Contact person: Maria Björkman
The MedHum Seminar
Start of the MedHum Seminar – A New Seminar Series by Centre for Medical Humanities
Seminar Premiere: "Evidence-based Medicine: new perspectives from medical humanities and social sciences"
– Sara Riggare, Department of Women’s and Children’s Health, Uppsala University: “Evidence-Based Medicine and Personal Science - Two complementary approaches?”
– Mariacarla Gadebusch Bondio, Institute for Medical Humanities, Bonn University: “Negotiating Evidence. From the critique of evidence based medicine (EBM) to ‘real world evidence’”
Pre-registration to Maria Björkman.