Very festive in Advent
- Date: –
- Location: Botaniska trädgården The Linnaeus Hall in the Orangery Linneanum, Villavägen 6
- Organiser: The Linnaesan Gardens of Uppsala
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Temadag, Kulturevenemang
Cosy Christmas market and inspiring exhibition with Christmas flowers on set tables. The decorations are created by the floristry program at Uppsala Praktiska Gymnasium (practical courses at upper secondary school) in cooperation with interior design company Himla. Welcome to experience a green, beautiful Advent!
We have invited a group of vendors and craftspeople to the grand Linnaeus Hall in the Orangery, where they will set up and offer wares of quality. Floral arrangements on tables and in windows create a Christmas atmosphere.
While you are in the building, do take the opportunity to see the straw goats and beautiful straw crowns in the windows in the Orangery hall as well.
• Friday–Sunday 11:00–17:00: Cosy, green flower exhibition. Craft fair with gift of high quality.
• Friday 25 November until 17:00: Early Friday after work by the fire basket. Buy hot drinks (non-alcoholic) from Cajsas kök, or gifts and amaryllis at the fair!
• Sunday 27 November at 13:30 & 14:30: Listen to the choir singing and get into mood for Christmas!